Turn words into actions with Garmin Speak voice service, your always-ready driving companion¹. This small, interactive device combines the hands-free convenience of Amazon’s popular Alexa Voice Service technology with reliable Garmin GPS street navigation.
It works with the audio system in your vehicle, providing high-quality sound through your existing car stereo speakers². It also leverages the growing list of Amazon Alexa Skills to bring you a full range of voice-activated audio infotainment, smart home automation and other lifestyle-enhancing features on the go. Plus, exclusive Garmin-connected GPS navigation gives you turn-by-turn directions to specific destinations, activated by simply saying, “Alexa, ask Garmin … ” Anywhere you want to go, Garmin Speak makes the going easier, smarter and more enjoyable.
Garmin Speak with Amazon Alexa Specifications:
- Physical & Performance
- Product dimensions
- 37.5 mm x 37.7 mm
- Display size
- 17.2 mm x 9.6 mm (0.68" x 0.38")
- Display resolution
- 114 x 64 pixels
- Display type
- OLED with LED light ring
- 37.6 g
- vehicle power cable (included)
- Magnetic mount
- 2 microphones, beamforming technology
- Built-in speaker
- Voice control
- Amazon's Alexa voice service
- You can talk to Amazon Alexa on your Garmin Speak. Alexa lives in the cloud, so it's always getting smarter, adding new capabilities that are delivered to your device automatically.
- Connect with a wide array of free- and subscription-based music services. Ask Alexa for music by artist, title or genre (Spotify not supported at this time).
- News and Infotainment
- Listen to news, audiobooks, podcasts and more
- Time management
- Place orders for home delivery, shop Amazon, etc
- Smart home
- Remotely control smart home devices
- Access to Alexa skills
- Customize features and explore thousands of skills in the Alexa app or the Alexa Skills Store. Some skills require linking to your Amazon account.
- Garmin Navigation
- Turn-by-turn GPS navigation
- yes. Enable the Garmin Speak skill for free, exclusive Garmin navigation. Just say, "Alexa, ask Garmin…"
- Automatic map updates
- Connected navigation (Cloud-based navigation)
- Spoken turn-by-turn directions
- Lane guidance
- Hands-free calling
- Accept/decline incoming calls
- Saved places (home, work, school)
- Smartphone compatibility
- Compatible with Android™ 6.0 and later. Made for iPhone® 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5; iPad Pro® (12.9 inch) 1st and 2nd generation, iPad Pro (10.5 inch), iPad Pro (9.7 inch); iPad mini™ 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad Air® 2, iPad Air, iPad® 2 and iPad 3rd generation, 4th generation and 5th generation.
- Requires Bluetooth®-enabled smartphone
- Requires cellular data connection
- Stream media and Alexa responses through vehicle stereo
- Works with vehicle stereo
- Connect via AUX (cable sold separately) or Bluetooth
- Garmin Speak app
- Requires download of the free app to your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone during setup.
- Alexa app
- Use the free app and connect to your Amazon account.
Garmin Speak with Amazon Alexa
- Request must be made within 30 days from date of product receipt.
- Invoice # will be valid for 30 days after date of issue. (Return costs associated are the responsibility of sender).
- No returns will be accepted without an Invoice #, and will be refused and returned.
- Restocking fee of 25% will be charged on all non-defective merchandise.
- The packing slip must be affixed to the outside of the box when returning the goods.
All Returns Must be shipped back, Prepaid to:
Somcan Marketing & Sales
1A - 1800 Ironstone Manor