Sheep all over New Zealand are lining up to strip down for one of the most popular items in the Dryerball family: 100% pure New Zealand sheep’s wool Dryerballs. That’s a lot of naked sheep!
Searching for a natural alternative to toxic dryer sheets? Look no further! With wool straight through to the core, our Dryerballs act as a soft, silent, natural fabric softener that lift and separate clothes, cutting down on both static and drying time. They also come in a reusable tin that doubles as a piggy bank. You're going to need somewhere to put all the money you'll save from using less energy from drying.
*No sheep were harmed in the making of our Dryerballs*
Nellie's Lamby Wool Dryerballs Shorten Drying Time
Nellie's Lamby Wool Dryerballs Soften Fabrics And Reduce Wrinkles Without The Use Of Nasty Chemicals
A Great Natural Fabric Softener
Nellie's Lamby Wool Dryerball Tin
- Request must be made within 30 days from date of product receipt.
- Invoice # will be valid for 30 days after date of issue. (Return costs associated are the responsibility of sender).
- No returns will be accepted without an Invoice #, and will be refused and returned.
- Restocking fee of 25% will be charged on all non-defective merchandise.
- The packing slip must be affixed to the outside of the box when returning the goods.
All Returns Must be shipped back, Prepaid to:
Somcan Marketing & Sales
1A - 1800 Ironstone Manor