The best-buy turntable classic with carbon tonearm and DC power supply! The first Debut turntable, introduced in the late 1990s, was a revolution for the hi-fi industry. For the first time after the arrival of Compact Disc and the assumed demise of vinyl records, an analogue product re-emerged in the “mass market” – something all music lovers could afford. The new DEBUT Carbon DC was designed to set new standards in this category for the coming decade – perfectly timed as analogue today is again a respected source, while the demand for good turntables is growing again!
8.6” carbon tonearm
Increased platter size with more weight
Precision belt drive with synchronous motor
New DC power supply with ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator (like Speed Box) for ultimate speed stability.
New TPE motor suspension
magnetic cartridge options OM 10
Pro-Ject Debut Carbon
- Request must be made within 30 days from date of product receipt.
- Invoice # will be valid for 30 days after date of issue. (Return costs associated are the responsibility of sender).
- No returns will be accepted without an Invoice #, and will be refused and returned.
- Restocking fee of 25% will be charged on all non-defective merchandise.
- The packing slip must be affixed to the outside of the box when returning the goods.
All Returns Must be shipped back, Prepaid to:
Somcan Marketing & Sales
1A - 1800 Ironstone Manor