The name Le Locle seems to be a reliable ingredient of success. As well as being the name of Tissot's home and heritage, nestled in the Swiss Jura Mountains, it is the name of a hugely popular automatic watch family.
The models display exquisite elegance with details such as Roman numerals and a traditional Le Locle signature which complete the picture of classical chic.
Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
Automatic Movements with up to 80 hours of power reserve
See-through case back
Easy-to use butterfly clasp
Tissot Le Locle Powermatic 80
- Request must be made within 30 days from date of product receipt.
- Invoice # will be valid for 30 days after date of issue. (Return costs associated are the responsibility of sender).
- No returns will be accepted without an Invoice #, and will be refused and returned.
- Restocking fee of 25% will be charged on all non-defective merchandise.
- The packing slip must be affixed to the outside of the box when returning the goods.
All Returns Must be shipped back, Prepaid to:
Somcan Marketing & Sales
1A - 1800 Ironstone Manor