The ML17939 AT&T 2-Line Speakerphone can be used for office or home use. The phone has two lines for your convenience and a digital answering machine that can record up to 12 minutes in each line. This AT&T corded speakerphone also has caller ID that enables you to see the number of the person who is calling. The call-waiting feature in the AT&T 2-line corded phone lets you know if someone is calling while you're on a call. You can also identify the other caller as the number flashes on the ID screen. This caller ID speakerphone has an extensive telephone directory that can hold up to 100 names and numbers at a time. You can also remotely access the answering machine to find out if you have any messages or calls. The ML17939 AT&T 2-Line Speakerphone also has a headset and a data port. This corded speakerphone with its 2-line answering system is indeed a complete solution for all your telephone communication needs.
AT&T ML17939 2-Line Corded Speakerphone: 100 name/number phone directory
AT&T corded speakerphone has Caller ID/Call Waiting
Digital answering machine with up to 12 minute recording time for each line
Remote access to answering machine Data port
Headset compatible with 2.5mm jack Automatic line selection Hold/Mute functions Source
VTech 2 Line Corded Phones
- Request must be made within 30 days from date of product receipt.
- Invoice # will be valid for 30 days after date of issue. (Return costs associated are the responsibility of sender).
- No returns will be accepted without an Invoice #, and will be refused and returned.
- Restocking fee of 25% will be charged on all non-defective merchandise.
- The packing slip must be affixed to the outside of the box when returning the goods.
All Returns Must be shipped back, Prepaid to:
Somcan Marketing & Sales
1A - 1800 Ironstone Manor